25 August 2008

My Weekend Off

Hello again!

I had booked this weekend off because it was my uncle's wedding and I didn't want to miss it!! I got both Saturday and Sunday off as well as today (Monday)! The ceremony was outside by the lake and it was absolutely gorgeous!! Whitney (now my aunt :D) looked absolutely amazing! My dad drove the bridal party to the location in his '62 red Invicta Buick!! I took quite a few pictures with my new camera! (Dad gave it to me) I'll be posting them on facebook soon! The dance was not a formal one which was awesome no boring speeches just food, booze, and dancing and lots of fun!!!!
Sunday was spent relaxing reading and watching movies as well as some organizing ... more of which I am doing today -- I leave to go across country for school on Friday!!!
Today, I watched the Sigmund Freud biography which was really interesting lol ... I know I'm a geek!! Now I am blogging to avoid packing!! Although, I am slowly running out of interesting tidbits to write about thus I must sign off and get back to my life or rather packing it up and moving it yet again ... for another two years this moving craziness will continue!! The great trek to and from home and school!! I can't wait for it to be all over! However, if I am gonna go on to do my Masters it will be more moving, however, no longer will I be looking do far away from home!

getting back to the 'real' world,
you know you love me,
xoxo,
S

No comments: