11 August 2008

My New Friend

So at some point last week someone abandoned the cutest little tabby cat around my street. She (or he) is declawed so she is not a stray. I feel so bad for the poor thing its straving so I have been giving it some of my cat's food and its so sad she eats it all so fast! My dad gets annoyed cause now it won't want to leave! But, I cannot just leave it to starve! My mom has been feeding it occassionally as well. And says that she's going to call the SPCA but I hope she doesn't, hopefully we can find it a home. Or keep it, but that is unlikely, since we already have 2 cats and a dog! So if you're in the Ontario area let me know if you'd like a kitty! Its very cute! If I can find the camera I'll post some pictures!!
Anyways, I have decided to call it Tabby, since its a fairly gender neutral name, however, chances are since its declawed its fixed so it no longer has a gender.

As for work, I am kind of over the drama and am getting over it! Anyways I have three days off (today, tomorrow, and wednesday).
Today: did not do too much do to the lack of sleep due to the fact I got completely involved in my book and was up to the wee hours of the morning.
Tomorrow: I plan to be more productive and continue packing, and then mom and are going to Collingwood to visit some friends; so some good times!
Wednesday: I am going to clean the hall for mom and then meet Laura for lunch! > She's got the morning grill shift and since I am off it works perfect for our lunch chat sessions!

So I have started counting the days til I am back at school and moving into my new apartment with some pretty, sexy, kick-ass people!!
<<21>>


you know you love me,
xoxo
S

No comments: