13 August 2008

A Little Adventure

Hi,

I just thought I would fill you in on my little adventure yesterday before I head to bed (I work at 6am)!

I went to visit with family friends Karen, Matt, and Michelle who live in Collingwood. Driving with my mom we listened to the radio and it was a fairly uneventful drive except for those few crazies who obviously did not know how to drive all that well!

We drove through Horseshoe Valley and I haven't for a while, and had totally forgotten how gorgeous it looks in the summer when all the ski hills are covered in grass, with the golf courses and all the trees! Also, the beach is my favourite - looking out over the blue water!

Michelle and I went out for dinner (Matt had to go to work! party pooper! ha ha) and then strolled the main drag eating Norman's Nephew's frozen yogurt!! yummm!! Strawberry-Oreo and Strawberry-Watermelon!! Its the greatest place on the planet; you can mix any 2 flavours you want in ice cream or frozen yogurt!

Oh, and today I got up early went to work with mom so I could clean the hall for her and afterwards I met with my friend Laura, from work, who I also went to high school with!! It was great fun, I love how we now are much better friends then in high school!!



you know you love me and my fun!
xoxo
S

No comments: