06 August 2008

Life continues ...

Hi there

So my life continues the endless days of working at the golf course; its not that bad today I should say I made great tips and am extremely excited about it since I can now pay my mom back for the jewelry she put on her credit card for me. I am not sure if I mentioned the jewelry party it was a while ago now. It was put on by a neighbour down the street by a company called SILPADA; I got a neat pair of earings and a garnet ring set (3 rings that you can wear together or sparately or in any combination really). I really love them and for once I think I will enjoy wearing rings > not to work at the moment ... would ruin them! lol
Also, my birthday passed as you know but I got to open my presents and it was awesome and exchanged presents with my friend Jo last night (she made me chocolates as part of my present which I am eating right now!) and went and saw The Dark Knight. It was awesome .
Anyways, thanks to all for the great gifts!
Monday was the civic holiday and my mom and I took my grandma shopping, it was seniors day shopping at Zellers. My grandma loves to go shopping; me too! lol Afterwards mom took us to lunch at Arby's ... one of my favourite fastfood joints in town.
My mom and I then started the wonderful task of starting to organize my stuff for my great trek cross-country for school. Since I had tuesday off I continued it and made it worse.
BUT ...

its always darkest before the dawn!!

So tonight, maybe I may continue the packing ... so far i have made a dent, a small one, but none the less I will not tarnish my progress!! lol
Anyways, I need to blog for 101 in 1001 since I have seriously neglected it then I think it'll be back to the packing and sleeping :)

so long,
you know you love me,
xoxo
S

No comments: