23 August 2008

Gettin All Dolled Up!

Hi there,

So I have been getting all dressed up today I decided that since I had the entire day off I was going to have my own spa day since I didn't book an appointment or want to spend money on a real spa since I have other things in the works! So I had a bubble bath and did my own nails!! But not to worry! All of my absolute wonderfulness will not go to waste SINCE my uncle's wedding is tonight!! So excited!

Last night, after I got home from work (an awesome day I might add; really busy made lots of money!) I headed down the street to my uncle's (and soon-to-be aunt's) house! We had champagne and strawberries and went over stuff for today of course!!

Anyways, I still have a few last minute things to do ... change into my dress, put on my earnings, do my makeup and finish my hair!

Anyways, you know you love me,
gorgeous as always,
xoxo
S

No comments: