01 September 2009

Short Supply

Howdy,
I realize that this summer my ramblings have been in short supply; partly because not much has happened this summer - been days filled with work, reading, doing nothing, watching Anna and Joey, and drinks with Amanda :) Its been a decent summer, but nothing spectacular!

The coolest event was the Jess and Joe are moving to BC - Joe is there now and Jess will be moving in January :( But, they drove cross-country to move out there; and of course there was a stay-over in Ontario ... a little town to be exact. We then went to Canada`s Wonderland.
Sadly it is no longer owned by Paramount Pictures so half the rides have been given new names! What confusion! I have been going on `Top Gun` for years and it is now Flight Deck! Poor Joe couldn't find top gun on the map!!!

And, last week, I did go and get my hair done!! For the first time in my life I went with more low-lights and less high-lights making it darker than my natural colour, which is exciting and I have to say I absolutely love it!
you know you love me
xoxo,
S

No comments: