09 September 2009

First Day of the Last Year of Undergrad!

Hi
So ... today ---- was my last first day of my last first semester in my undergrad degree! Nothing overly spectacular spectacular happened. I only have one class and then the lab for said class on Wednesdays this semester. And during the first 'week' of class you don't have labs except for when one of your profs decides to have one ... but I digress. So I got up went to school for my 1 class - which was a grand total of 15 minutes long - the professor just handed out the syllabus and talked a bit about what we are going to do over the semester, lab rules, that there was no lab today and the exam types.
Then, I got my bus pass went to lunch with Jess then my roomie R and I went to the mall to check out the new H&M store ... it was ok ... the new collection really isn't as great as we thought it would be but there was still some cool stuff ... didnt get anything though. I then finally went grocery shopping - went to Pete's - got a bunch of veggies and some fruit - ate all the raspberries (with help from the roomies with some cool whip) it was delicious :)

you know you love me
xoxo,
S

1 comment:

ennadoolf said...

what are you going to do with all your free time? lol I should have taught you how to knit! :)