08 September 2009

Back - to- School

So, my flight was good got back here pretty good. Abby picked me up from the airport and I treated her to dinner - we went to this Turkish cuisine place (I forget the name) but it was quite delicious :)
Then I got back to my apartment - oh how I missed thee! Got to see my former roomie, my still roomies and my new roomie! Then we ventured over to see my former roomie's new place (quite awesome)!
But, now I must organize my courses figure out whats happening then I gotta by some groceries - cause I mean I gotta eat! Although it wait for a bit - I am going over to a friends apartment for dinner and to hang out.
And I still have to unpack and move back into my room and once I get moved in decent enough ... I plan to get my nails done :) well I did work ALL summer and saved some of my tips so I could :D
Well, I have a tonne of stuff to do and well today to do it - classes start tomorrow! So I better be off!

you know you love me
xoxo,
S

No comments: