03 September 2009

I have the Best Auntie Ever

My auntie Anne of r-anne-dom knits and sews lots of cool stuff! Anyways, that's only part of it; being her "favourite" niece and all she has made a purse called the 'Jessica'. Better than that though she made it in two of my sorority's colours! Burgundy and gold :) Iota Beta Chi Forever!

She even made some matching key chains and true to her she wrote (or rather typed) me a letter; she sends me letters when I am away at school.

However, I am not at school yet - flight is Monday, classes start Wednesday.

But, I love my new purse and just had to take pictures and upload them for all to see the coolness of it :)





I hope everyone is getting their shopping/packing done for back to school (or back to work)! So much for the summer, hardly had any nice weather ...

you know you love me
xoxo,
S

1 comment:

ennadoolf said...

and THIS purse is named the SARAH.
:)
Each UNIQUE purse will get its own name - and will never be duplicated.
x and 0