27 September 2009

New Year + New Roommate(s) + New Adventures



I found this icon, and I happen to believe it suits my blog quite nicely!

Well, here on the east coast the weather is as different as you and I! Yesterday it went from cloudy, to a drizzle, to a downpour (of course right as I had to leave my lab and walk home). Then as two of my roommies and I went to the Seahorse it turned into a nice, cool evening! Then today - its warm and sunny and beautiful!!!

So today, my roommate, C (she is the new one that moved in in september) and I went to the mall and to the food store!


At the mall I found sunglasses (2 for 10$) since Allie broke mine over the long weekend on the lake! But its o.k. cause my new ones are HOT STUFF!!  >>>>

And since they were having such an awesome sale day ... I also got myself a necklace and I got Allies Christmas present! I am SO going to be prepared!

Then we went on to M&Ms - they has some stuff on sale AND it was a Scratch and Save Day! We both only saved 5% though which isn't too bad but not great! Oh well!
Then, we got home and Nikki was here and all of us (me and my roommies) went downstairs for coffee ... the joys of living above a coffee shop ...

Nikki will hopefully be moving in October 1st as Mason will be leaving ... so this will be fun and exciting changes ... I am not too worried about the change she seems really sweet and is nice ... and we have the same size feet ... so we can share shoes WOOT!!

So here's to everything working out! *cheers*
A little song by Cobra Starship 'Good Girls go Bad' on the album Hot Mess ... they are pretty decent; awesome dancing / club-type music!  Its not the video just the song with the album cover but the song is awesome quality!!! And that is what counts!

I have to get to studying - midterm on Tuesday -  BOO!

you know you love me
xoxo,
S

1 comment:

ennadoolf said...

Um, don't you know ... if you don't like the weather ... just wait five minutes! LOL