17 April 2009

One exam left to go!

I am so excited, I only have one final left - on Tuesday! Then, my house party on Thursday! Gonna be one helluva party! To celebrate the end of finals and so I can see all my friends/sisters before I head home for the summer.
But yesterday was an awesome day! I got a manicure done at Remedy with a FREE eyebrow shaping (I had a coupon from a promotion day!).
Didn't Katherine do an awesome job??? I love it! The colour is so fun!
The colour is called "Ladies and magenta-men" by OPI
The coolest thing is I took this picture myself!!
Aren't I talented!!

So, today I have to work - but not til tonight. So for the next few hours I should probably study and I plan to but just knowing the ick that is tomorrow makes me want to be extremely lazy.

Tomorrow - Saturday - day of fun or in my case would be day of study - I have to work ... not just any shift the stupid 11-7 shift! The worst possible shift! I have to get up early just to get there on time AND won't get home until late! Man this job irks me! Especially since when I started I specifically asked for none of the 8 hour shifts since I am a student. Grrrrrrrrrrr! Oh well I guess - the days til my last shift countdown is on!

Well I should probably get to studying!

you know you love me
xoxo,
S

p.s. A shout out to my BFF Steph! Its her birthday today!
(and she has to write a final but its her last one!)

1 comment:

ennadoolf said...

those are the nicest looking nails I've ever seen! :D You know you're beautiful - and so are your nails!