22 April 2009

Last Shift and the Party Begins

So I just finished my last shift and I am so excited that I have finished my final shift at the contact center now my summer can commence.
But afterwards it was still pouring rain and I missed my bus got soaked in the rain! But my good 'ol buddy Amanda helped me out! She came and picked me up! :)

We have a crazy rest of the week planned, tomorrow (Thursday) is my little shindig! All my friends are coming over and I am making Jello-shooters! But, before that I have an appointment to see Katherine at Remedy to get a spa pedicure!!

And my roommate A's little sister is up for a few days, and she has never been out in Hali, so we are going clubbing. Then, on Saturday night we are celebrating A's birthday!

I still am attempting to find a sub-letter and have to pack to head home. So, even though I am finished exams there is still stress ick!


you know you love me
xoxo,
S

No comments: