22 April 2009

Last exam and First Win!

So, yesterday I went to school to study with some of my friends for my exam last night; yeah a night exam how ridiculous, thankfully I did not need the full 3 hours or I would have cried. It was a terrible exam - conservation biology.
But, before the exam a friend and I stopped at Tim Horton`s and I WON!!!! A free coffee in the world of a student goes such a long ways!!!

Technically speaking its my second 'winner' ... but I personally didn't win the first one, my auntie Anne sent it to me in a letter :)

My roomies and I are now going to head to the mall for a little shopping fun.

you know you love me
xoxo,
S

3 comments:

Ann said...

Good luck on your exams! Thanks for voting for my friend!

ennadoolf said...

Woo Hoo! You WON!!!!

...wishing you many more good things!!!!

your Aunt Anne :)

ennadoolf said...

p.s. FAB nail in that photo!!!