21 July 2008

T- 4 days!!!

So another year of my life is almost finished and another one to begin.
Regrets? Some, not that I can change anything, however, I feel as though I will be reverting back to a former self, such that, I am having trouble trusting people but then lets not dwell. I'll have to work hard not to lose my progress and be more cautious in the future. Not getting into the forensic diploma program is a setback but screw 'em I have the experience and half the stuff they teach is useless! A good percentage is not needed in the normal day-to-day life of an anaylst.
Accomplishments? nope not really oh well though, although I don yet another year of single-dom and that is pretty awesome, not too some people but hey its my life and there are too many benefits ;) lol but who knows?! I have decided that
WOW! Sometimes I think I could tell my life in icons! lol ironically, I have an icon that says that lol
Plans and goals for the upcoming year? yeah i guess ... get well on my way to completing my 101 in 1001 list! most of my goals are on there anyway so read that blog!! HA!

xoxo,
you know you love me,
S

No comments: