10 July 2008

A Little Distracted

Hey,
I am sorry for being away for awhile, I just have had i don't know lets call them "issues," namely my family; my bro and my mom! Moving back home even for a short while after you have been more or less independent (much I believe to my mothers dismay ... she prefers to CONTROL things - EVERYTHING) is difficult! As for the younger sibling who shares half my DNA (although I have yet to receive conformation about this! ... lol ... sorta) is immature, cant grow up, does things against my beliefs, and lets his dog destroy my stuff!! (although its getting a bit better - the dog not my bro! lol totally lol)

oh and i have torn things apart because i cannot find my checkbook (i owe my friend some money she fronted me for my concert ticket) anyways i finally find today!! THE DAY SHE LEAVES!!! *pulls hair out* so now I feel completely terrible!! so I am going to send it to her asap i.e. my the next chance i can possibly get with a card and everything cause i feel like completely terrible!!

On a positive note, my bro was less irritable today (basically i work from 6am - 1pm, at the course then for my mom for a couple hours then came home and he left foe work after dinner lol)
my mom is in a good mood thus I am 200% less stressed that shes decided she'll still pay for Mexico :D however, no mention of Florida ... so I'm on my own which is fine by me; one more thing she'll yell at me for but hey I'll be in Florida then school in Hali!!!

still love me?,
xoxo
S

No comments: