22 July 2008

My Long Day!

Ok so I thought I was supposed to work at 6am today .. not such a hardship in the grand scheme of things. I get to work adn realize I am not opening but rather closing thus starting at noon! hahaha anyways good thing I was there because the girl who was scheduled called in sick and since next week I have three days off again I was oh so brillant and told my supervisor Lois I would just work the whole day!!! So I worked from 6am until 9pm!!! I am sooooooo tired! I'm not complaining because I need the hours but man was that aweful .. I just wish it had been a bit busier during the afternoon so it didn't make my shift go on forever! So I listened to Kenny Chesney's Shift Work after I got home then ran a bath a nice beatiful blue treasures of the Sea bath by Karma Sutra and oh man was it was read Cosmo and then lathered on grapefruit body butter!! I love pampering myself! Now I am going to read more of my book > Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot!! Then, its off to bed for this tired princess!

You know you love me,
tired but refreshed!
xoxo
S

No comments: