06 November 2008

So, blogging is difficult with all my school work, however, I fear it may become worse in the winter semester with three full biology courses.
So to get everything up to date, my life is going fairly well, of course there is the stress of school and planning the philanthropy events for the sorority. Also, some fun news for a fundraising we are creating a calendar we had the photo shoot this past weekend, it was lots of fun. Good bonding time with my sisters.
School has been good for the most part I am doing well on my assignments and tests. My exams will be finished super early thus since family Christmas which is very exciting since I haven't been in attendance for three years. So I off to book a flight home this afternoon after class.
The only bad part is at the moment is that I am unemployed. I feel as though I have been searching for a job for EVER! Although, for the holidays I hope to pick up some banquet shifts once home. I'll keep you posted.
Anyways, I hope to do better to update.
xoxo,
you know you love me,
S

No comments: