12 October 2008

Crazy Hectic Life ... Some Good Some Bad

Howdy Cowgirls and Cowboys

Well, let me tell you my story ...
Last week was insane I tell you ... as if I don't have enough school they just add more! It was insanity I tell you; all on top of which I need to find a job, an actual job seeing as how my great whenever job has turned into a never again job :(
So I had 2 midterms, an essay, tonnes of lab work, and a take-home midterm! The take-home isn't due until Tuesday however, that kind of ruins the whole chillaxin lazy long turkey day weekend that I had in mind. Plus, I have another test next week :P geography ... not thinking it will be too difficult except the memorizing of all the countries of Africa on top of the information covered. - oh that will be so EASY! hahaha
*going insane*


However, I have managed thus far to barely do my take-home, but instead rather Friday evening was spent at early happy hour at King's with my roomie R and her friend K who got us in - (its a totally hush hush type deal) OOPS! I spilled the beans lol
Then came Saturday .. which is in fact yesterday! I slept in, watched Halloween movies, then headed to Peggy's Cove with my A!! However, as it seems to always go with us we never reached our destination!
We saw the fall fair was going on, complete with a midway! So what do we do? Turn off! - Of course! Was there ever any doubt? I don't think so! hahaha We watched the barrel racing which was awesome only a couple guys knocked over barrels
We did the rides, each got a bag of free cookies - the good chocolate chip ones :D
Had yummy greasy fair food burgers, hot dogs, and poutine! Did some more rides, all the crazy nauseating ones of course!

Then of course no fall fair is complete without cotton candy! Cotton Candy defines fall fairs - so you know there is a law, ( I INSTATED IT MYSELF as princess ) that one must not go to a fall fair or any similar place without purchasing the pink and blue greatness that is cotton candy!

Anyways, tonight I am off with ma ladies to the Carrie Underwood Concert that I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for ALL summer --- no joke! So I need to go! See ya around y'all!
xoxo
you know you love me,
S

No comments: