23 November 2009

Thought It was time for an Update

So I had a nice little week of "pure hell" last week. A final lecture exam on Tuesday followed by a midterm on Thursday as well as a formal lab due and a final lab exam on Friday.

All of this was followed by my own pity party on Friday with a lovely little bottle of wine.

Little Black Dress Chardonnay


Then finished off the week with FSTS ... the final initiation for the pledges (now new sisters) of Iota Beta Chi

I have booked my flight home for the holidays. :D

you know you love me
xoxo,
S


Just a note: If Chardonnay isn't your cup of tea, Little Black Dress also makes an amazing pinot grigio. I have personally never had the merlot ... mainly because as those of you who know me know - I do NOT drink red wine! 


PS. Drinking wine is does NOT count as to real "drinking" of alchol - I KNOW this because my mom taught me so.

Loves,
S <3

1 comment:

ennadoolf said...

hope your days get better and better!