02 July 2009

GOLDIE HAWN


This summer I have planned to read some autobiographies and biographies and memoirs to my book list for my 101 in 1001 goal.
Since I am a huge Goldie Hawn fan, I went to the library and got her book A Lotus Grows in the Mud. Since I have been reading it I have learned quite a bit about her and her life. She is a very funny and very wise woman and I have gained deeper insight into life and a great respect for her. I am almost finished, but I do think that this is a must read, I have thoroughly enjoyed the adventure.

you know you love me
xoxo,
S

1 comment:

ennadoolf said...

ah, this reminds me...I have books to send to you!

I used to have one of the Shania Twain books - but I don't know if I have it anymore. If I find it, I'll include it in case you like it. :)