16 December 2008

Craziness

Hey,
Sorry being home I figured I would have more time to blog however, its been fairly busy I am working for the golf course so I have picked up a few shifts there with Christmas parties and the Santa Brunch and babysitting. Also, last Thursday I donated blood and went ill, well, I got pale and faint. I had to stay for an extra 45 mins so they could make sure I was ok... I am fine I am happy to report -- I still think everyone should donate blood, I will again.

I also, regret to say that this year I am totally off the ball, and have done absolutely NO Christmas shopping whatsoever, better get on that only 10 days left - WAIT! make that 9 since technically its well after midnight and thus the 16th but I have yet to go to bed. Usually I am done my shopping well before this point and feel very disorganized and have felt in a haze since I got home ...

Hope everyone is more prepared for the holiday season than myself! Here's a little video to help get you in the holiday spirit! Santa Baby is one of my favourite Christmas tunes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWYgII7U8_U

Hope you enjoy it as well.

you know you love me
xoxo,
S

No comments: